Study Purpose:Chinese cnaq scale was used to evaluate the appetite changes of Chinese ALS patients; Objective to investigate the related factors of appetite changes in ALS patients; Objective to investigate the effect of anorexia on the progression and survival of ALS patients.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Type of Intervention:
Study Chair(s)/Principal Investigator(s):
Dongsheng Fan, Peking University Third Hospital
Coordinating Center Contact Information
Full Study Summary:
2. Cnaq was used to measure the appetite of the patients, and hads was used to measure the anxiety and depression of the patients;
3. Analyze the proportion of loss of appetite in ALS group, compare the differences of clinical characteristics such as ALSFRS-R score, weight, BMI value, cognitive status such as ECAs score between patients with loss of appetite and patients without loss of appetite in ALS group, and conduct correlation analysis.
4. The patients were followed up every three months until they were unable to eat or end-point events (invasive ventilator or death), and the correlation between cnaq and disease progression and survival was analyzed.
Peking University Third Hospital
Estimated Study Start Date:
08 / 01 / 2020
Estimated Study Completion Date:
03 / 31 / 2022
Posting Last Modified Date:
07 / 08 / 2021
Date Study Added to neals.org:
07 / 08 / 2021
- ALS patients diagnosed as probable, or definite according to the revised El Escorial criteria
- there are other chronic consumption diseases such as severe digestive system diseases, thyroid diseases, diabetes and so on.
Peking University Third Hospital | Recruiting