Study Purpose:The purpose of this study is to comprehensively investigate and analyze the home care needs and status quo of ALS patients in China, and to clarify their home care needs and status quo, so as to provide reference for the development of home care service planning and policy measures for ALS patients.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Type of Intervention:
Study Chair(s)/Principal Investigator(s):
Coordinating Center Contact Information
Full Study Summary:
Peking University Third Hospital
Estimated Study Start Date:
01 / 01 / 2021
Estimated Study Completion Date:
12 / 31 / 2022
Posting Last Modified Date:
07 / 08 / 2021
Date Study Added to neals.org:
07 / 08 / 2021
The inclusion criteria of ALS patients:
1. They met the diagnostic criteria of Chinese guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; ② Receiving care at home; ③ No cognitive impairment (if the patient is unable to talk and write due to illness, the family members can express it for the patient);
④ Informed consent, willing to participate in this study;
⑤ No mental illness.
The inclusion criteria of caregivers: ① the primary caregiver designated by the patient was responsible for the primary care;
- They are relatives of patients;
- No payment for care; ④ Informed consent, willing to participate in this study;
- No mental illness; ⑥ There was no cognitive impairment.
Exclusion criteria of ALS patients:
① severe physical diseases, such as malignant tumor, liver and kidney dysfunction, etc;
② They are participating in other intervention projects.
Exclusion criteria of caregivers:
- severe physical diseases, such as malignant tumor, liver and kidney dysfunction, etc; ② They are participating in other intervention projects.
Peking University Third Hospital | Recruiting